Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ideas, Ideas, Ideas

What in the world?! I did NOT expect to be so overwhelmed with ideas of what I could do with my life. UGh! I guess it's nice to say I have ideas rather than saying that I have no clue what to do after my DTS. But I would much rather prefer to have no ideas rather than a bunch of ideas. Why? Because then it would be a lot easier to just focus on my DTS now rather than trying to put the ideas to the side.


And putting them aside is what I'm trying very hard to do at the moment. My poor brain. Despite all the intellectual work it has done for me, I don't think I've ever had as many ideas rolling around in my head at the same time before in my life! If I could draw you a picture of my face right now, the top of my head would look like a volcano about to erupt. Unfortunately for me, the eruption can't take place until April 2, once my DTS is over. How many more days? I haven't started to count.


Yep. My brain is on OVERLOAD! And now we are getting on the bus to go to a YWAM base in France for the two weeks left of lecture phase.


Pray for me. I'm excited and trust in God to bring clarity about which idea to start working towards when I get DONE with my DTS. And I just can't WAIT to share my thoughts...but I have to. I'm learning A LOT about the wonderful word and lifestyle of PATIENCE.


These kinda things must happen after one receives Revelations 2:26. Check it out! CRAZY!!!!!!


God ROCKS!!

1 comment:

  1. Kari, I loved visiting your blog and seeing your beautiful heart written in words. I know God has amazing things in store for you. I know He will guide you along the path, showing you where to put your foot first. It's amazing that we have a resident guide living inside us. It's astounding to think that God's Spirit came to dwell within to guide, teach, reveal, lead..

    What an amazing journey you are on!
    Julie (Courtney's Mom)

    ReplyDelete